Build Your Legacy
About Your Jazz Legacy
Do you have a special person in your life whom you want to gift something unique and everlasting?
Are you looking for a bespoke and meaningful way to commemorate a special occasion?
For a cash donation starting from $2,500 (eligible for 250% tax deduction benefit), you would be able to have a NEW jazz tune specially composed for and dedicated to you and your loved ones, leading to performance of the tune at a JASS concert.
By supporting, you:
1. are leaving your meaningful legacy to your loved ones through generations
2. will be a key catalyst to galvanise a vibrant and creative community with Made in Singapore jazz repertoire/music
3. help nurture our jazz composers in Singapore by giving them an opportunity to showcase their talents
There are four donation tiers. They are –
*To encourage our composers, a portion of the donation amount will go to them.
Terms and Conditions apply.
How It Works
Choose the tier of composer you want to compose your bespoke composition
Submit your pledge today
Ideate the composition with the composer
Name the composition
Receive basic score with melody and chords from composer
Witness the debut of the composition within one year of completion of the piece, subject to JASS schedule
Terms & Conditions
1. Donor will sign a “Donation and Naming Rights” Agreement
2. All copyright belongs to the Jazz Association (Singapore) (JASS)/Composer
3. Donor will have the right to use the composition purely for his/her own personal, non-commercial, use and enjoyment (eg private events that are not open to public). Otherwise, written permission has to be obtained from JASS and/or relevant parties